Multiply on Your Maximizing Resources – Part 3
Over the last few posts, we talked about how to multiply the resources that you’ve worked hard to maximize. So far, we’ve covered:
- Call in the Troops
- Bring ‘Em Out of the Woodwork
- Black Sheep Clients
- Olympic-Size Sales Staff
- Open Water Fishing
- Call for Back-Up
Today we’ll cover the next three:
- Go Big Online
- Bartering with the Best
- Give Away the Farm
Go Big Online
There are businesses who solely operate online, there are those with only physical addresses and there are those who do both. Those who do both are by far more successful than the previous two. When you take the time to establish an online presence you open up your business to the entire world, through a few clicks of the mouse.
To successfully sell products online, you need to:
- Offer high-quality products/services that people want.
- Build an attractive, effective website that’s user-friendly.
- Generate high-quality traffic at a low cost.
- With all these things in place you can find success with you online exposure.
Bartering with the Best
If you’ve ever gone to a yard sale and paid the sticker price, then you need to up your bartering game. Everything is negotiable and you need to take the time to barter with your suppliers. Companies are always open to bartering and when all is said and done you could find yourself saving significantly on the things your business needs to operate smoothly.
Give Away the Farm
Ok, so not literally, but you have to be willing to stay in contact with prospective clients and offer them products and services they are going to need. You don’t know what they need until you offer them everything you’ve got then work with them to put together the perfect package the fit their needs.
When you take the time to put yourself at the front of their minds, they are more likely to work with you going forward. You can do this by offering free newsletters, a free consulting session or other valuable tool.
This wraps up these three areas of multiplying on the resources you’ve maximized. If you’re not sure where to start or are feeling a bit overwhelmed, try our GUIDED TOUR to work with one of our amazing business coaches who can help you navigate these peaceful waters.
Next time we’ll finish up this series with the last three ways to multiply your maximized resources. We’ll cover:
- Finding Your Pot of Gold
- Stay at the Top of Your Game
- Wealth from the Inside Out
- If you’re having a hard time deciding on what you want, the tools, resources and coaches in the GUIDED TOUR can help you define the wants and needs of your company in relation to customer service.
- I can help you work through all these areas and give your business a jumpstart that puts you ahead of your competition right from the start.
- Feel free to visit https://newcoachingstrategies.com for your GUIDED TOUR and a complimentary copy of my first book in the five-book series:
- Business Breakthrough Secrets, Volume I, The Secret Formula To Discovering $10K Hidden Inside Your Business In 45 Minutes Or Less… Guaranteed!
- You can also invest a few minutes of your time to watch this revealing video presentation on the best marketing secrets for your business as my gift to you:
If you have further questions about this article, please leave me a message and I’ll respond as soon as possible!