Science of the Memes
Today I’d like to discuss the science of the memes and how spreading ideas around and through society is ingrained in humans.
This refers to types of ideas that spread the fastest through society, why they spread fast and how that affects consumerism. You can use this same information to create a lasting positive impression about your company, products and services. People are more likely to try a new product or services when they feel protected and reassured by the masses.
It’s been determined that spreading ideas is essential to the survival of a society. There are 5 main situations where this occurs. They are:
Think of evangelism. This is prime example of people not only spreading the word, but convincing people to jump on board and start to spread the word themselves. To do this effectively, you need to incorporate a few key things that always catch people’s eye:
- Unique Results
- The Unusual
- Helping Others
Next, we are going to switch gears a little and talk about viral marketing. While, traditional marketing can be used to your advantage, the reality is viral and online marketing is the king of the castle. You can spread the word online like the plague if you know what to do. Here are some simple steps to do this:
- Find an interesting idea
- Make it easy for people to experience or trial
- Spread the idea while people who are in close contact with others
- Take advantage of existing communication methods
- Develop the way of trying your product in such a way that it automatically draws more tryers
Some great places to use viral marketing are:
- Roger Wilco
- Facebook Messenger
- Instagram Messenger
- “Tell A Friend” Buttons
- E-Greeting Cards
There are six things everyone should be doing to benefit from word of mouth on the Internet:
- Put Word Of Mouth components on your website.
- Assign people to monitor your viral marketing.
- Place testimonials in different places on your website to walk a customer through the purchasing cycle.
- Set up an email marketing campaign.
- Stay up to date on what products and services the experts in your industry are recommending.
- Use your website to demonstrate the great ways people are using or finding success with your products and services.
This wraps up the lesson on traditional and viral marketing.
If you’re having a hard time deciding on what you want, the tools, resources and coaches in the GUIDED TOUR can help you define the wants and needs of your company in relation to customer service.
I can help you work through all these areas and give your business a jumpstart that puts you ahead of your competition right from the start.
Feel free to visit https://newcoachingstrategies.com for your GUIDED TOUR and a complimentary copy of my first book in the five-book series:
Business Breakthrough Secrets, Volume I, The Secret Formula To Discovering $10K Hidden Inside Your Business In 45 Minutes Or Less… Guaranteed!
You can also invest a few minutes of your time to watch this revealing video presentation on the best marketing secrets for your business as my gift to you:
If you have further questions about this article, please leave me a message and I’ll respond as soon as possible!